Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 13- Dec. 21

Tis the season to be thankful for friends, family, and opportunities!! So I'll take this opportunity now to thank all of my friends and family (both here in Botswana and at home) for being so supportive during my Peace Corps experience. I know it hasn't been easy and the year has been full of highs and lows; but I need you to know...I would not have gotten through this year WITHOUT you!

2012 quickly approaches and I'm starting to round out my last few months of service! Although I think it's going to be hard to say good-bye to hearing Lesedi; I'm also VERY excited to be back in the US. I am SUPER excited to finally start graduate school (hopefully in 2013) to pursue my career as an OT!

Despite the HOT weather here...it is indeed Christmas time here! This is a picture of some of the Christmas decorations at the mall here.

No comments:

Post a Comment