Tlokweng Police Station! I remember going in during my first few months to meet the police chief; and being incredibly intimidated by this place. Unfortunately I had to go back to fill out report forms for 2 incidences that included money being stolen from me and my house getting broken into. But everything turned out okay and here's to hoping I wont have to go back! I walk by the police station just about everyday on my way to work and sometimes the Tlokweng Men Sector meetings are held there.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Day 28- Jan. 5
Today's picture is of the...

Tlokweng Police Station! I remember going in during my first few months to meet the police chief; and being incredibly intimidated by this place. Unfortunately I had to go back to fill out report forms for 2 incidences that included money being stolen from me and my house getting broken into. But everything turned out okay and here's to hoping I wont have to go back! I walk by the police station just about everyday on my way to work and sometimes the Tlokweng Men Sector meetings are held there.
Tlokweng Police Station! I remember going in during my first few months to meet the police chief; and being incredibly intimidated by this place. Unfortunately I had to go back to fill out report forms for 2 incidences that included money being stolen from me and my house getting broken into. But everything turned out okay and here's to hoping I wont have to go back! I walk by the police station just about everyday on my way to work and sometimes the Tlokweng Men Sector meetings are held there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment