Sorry for the lack of pictures...Im not very good at this picture a day thing.
Its harder than I thought it was going to be!!!
But since I cant provide a picture...I'll give an update as to what I'm going to be up to the next couple of months!! My calendar is filling up rather quickly!! This is all in addition to my normal clubs!
January: (Lots of screenings, drafting agenda for PSDN training, getting ready to pass on Baobab project, etc.)
Jan. 16, 18, 19- Screening a STEPs film to all Standard 6+7 students at Botsalano Primary School
Jan. 23-25; 31-Feb. 2- Screening a STEPs film to all Std. 6+7 students at Mafitlhakgosi Primary School.
Jan. 28- Life Skills workshop in Gabane
Jan. 30- PSDN presence at Bots11 IST
February: (Working on setting up STEPs screenings for the last 2 primary schools; completing all paperwork for previous screenings, etc.)
Feb. 4- Team building workshop in Mmatltethe
Feb. 10- PSDN presence at Moleps regionals
Feb. 12- 1st book club meeting! (Right now it's just myself and one student; but hoping to get more students interested! Our 1st book is The Giver!)
Feb. 17-19- Kanye Regionals
Feb. 24-25- Tentative date for PSDN new member training
March 3-4- Tentative date for a possible 2 day life skills workshop in my village (depends on funding)
March 4-11- possible last vacation to Maun
March 11-14 (?) I think the dates for our COS conference!!!
March ??- Mighty, my host sister is getting married sometime in March.
May 5- Marys wedding!!! (My good friend, Mary will be having a (non-official) traditional wedding ceremony here!! Am she has asked me to be her maid of honor! Looking forward to celebrating and helping her in the wedding festivities! It's definitely going to be interesting!!)
I think this is the busiest I've been all service!! Im definitely looking forward to being preoccupied during my last few months!! Before I know it...it'll be June!! Oh yea, and along with all of this...I've been working on getting back into shape!! Ive been alternating every day with the Insanity workout videos or running/walking for about 1-2 hours each evening! Really making these last few months count!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment